Monday, April 5, 2010

Put on your big girl panties....

Okay, there's a problem. Those big girl panties? They don't fit.
This may not be appropriate blog fodder for mixed company, but it's a real issue!
You may think this is an easy solution. And it probably is, if I just had the time to deal with it. Looks like sacrifices will have to be made in my gym schedule to make the time.

Here's the problem. And by problem, I realize it is a good problem to have. Well, once you have it under control. The problem is I've purchased the Big Girl panties at the same place forever. Only now, the smallest size the sell, is too big. I will spare you the details, but suffice to say, they are big enough to the point things could be dicey real fast. And the way they size them doesn't match up with the normal size world. So I'm at a bit of a loss. I grabbed some from Old Navy, but that didn't work.

Undergarments should not be causing me this much stress!! It's a good thing I can laugh at myself!

3 comments:

  1. I don't have any suggetions about the panties, but I did want to stop lurking. You do have something to say. Try your head at writing. Your picture from the other day were fantastic. What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand your problem - it used to be so easy to buy the panties at LB, and like you, once I "undergrew" their last size, I was lost! I made a few mistakes buying them - no sizing seems the same - but eventually found a brand that I love - Soma. They are kind of spendy but feel and fit great. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patagonia Panties. Expensive, but they stay where you put them.

    ReplyDelete