I saw this somewhere else so I thought I'd do the same.
My list are not all things I can't do now because of weight. But there are some I think fall into that category (like number one!). These are not necessarily in any order.
1. drive a stock car at Talladega
2. be married
3. run in a 5k
4. inspire someone
5. see Mt. Everest
6. conquer the Capilano Suspension Bridge ( I was too scared to do it before. It's bothered me ever since...)
7. sing in a choir
8. dance under the stars
9. Go to Scotland
10. wear a clothing size with a single digit
Okay that's all I can think of right now. I'll have to come back to this!
11. swim with dolphins
12. hold a koala bear
13. turn heads (in a good way!)
14. Take Krav Maga classes
15. Follow the Nascar circuit from track to track for one season, in a giant RV.
16. Take a relaxed cross country road trip in a convertible classic mustang.