Thursday, September 18, 2008

Welcome to Real Life

I sometimes feel like I'm living in a dieting bubble. (Yes, I know I'm not dieting, but sometimes it's just the easiest word to use.) I have control over my environment 99% of the time. I'm able to eat how I want, when I want. I have no trouble fitting in exercise. That's in my little bubble.
So what happens when I come outside the bubble? I've only done it a couple of times and it obviously hasn't derailed me. And it won't this time. But, I'll be stepping right outside that bubble and into a set of circumstances that will be the most challenging to date. However, I have tools. I have goals. And I have drive.

I'm coming to terms with the fact that I can do the absolute very best I know how with these tools but there's a good chance I wont maintain a perfect Core eating plan. I'm going to give it my best, though.

And so what if I don't? I have to know how to succeed outside the bubble for this to be a forever thing. It's scary to think of not having complete control, but that's real life!

1 comment:

  1. Miss you terribly - M290 sucks without it's Core Leader!

    ReplyDelete