Sunday, January 25, 2009

Be whoever you want to be...

I'm blog happy this weekend, aren't I!? I'm going to take this as a good sign!! But I digress...

So I was chatting with a friend today, and she said something along the lines of 'I used to be a different person back when.' My response to her was something along the lines of 'So be that person again. Because the beauty of all of this is that we can be whoever we want to be.' (And then I immediately told her that was a good topic for a blog post. I'm such a blog whore!)

But seriously, that IS the beauty of life. We can be whoever we want to be. (Yeah, I guess I lost site of that for a month or two myself.) If you're shy but want to be outgoing, you can! If you're a couch potato but want to run marathons, you can! Changing who we are is not easy. God knows I can attest to that. But we CAN do it if we really want to.

Whoever it is that you really want to be, be that person. Work at it. Little by little. Even if it feels strange and weird. Do it anyway. I promise it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment