Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Weigh In Post Mortem

You'd think I'd have lots to say. I don't...not yet. It's all sinking in.
All I have to say right now is I DID IT! I hit 150. Actually blew past it. I've lost 152.2. But who's counting, right? It's time for new progress pictures. In the meantime, this was yesterday. My BFF came to help me celebrate (after I texted her with the I DID IT so she didn't walk into a minefield) and brought me the most beautiful flowers. My continued success, by the way, would really be next to impossible without the support and encouragement of my awesome friends.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your wonderful success! I followed WW for years, and I did have some pretty good weight loss (55 lbs). But, unfortunately I gained most of it back. In September I started Medifast, and in 6 months I lost 70 pounds. I'm working on that last 10 now. I just wanted to tell you (for whatever it's worth from a total stranger) that you look wonderful in your picture, and YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete