Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Split Personality

Some days I think I can take on the world.
Other days I think I should just stay in bed indefinitely.

Some days I think I have a lot of valuable things to say and share with people that just might help them, even a little.
Other days I think there is no reason in the world anybody should or would listen to me.

Some days I feel like I've been double-dipped in a teflon coating, and nothing anybody says can get me down.
Other days I'm pretty sure there was a hidden meaning in the way he said "hello".

Some days I look in the mirror, smile, and think "you're a little bit cute".
Other days I look in the mirror and look away again as quickly as possible.

Some days I wonder why more people don't think I'm a success?
Other days I can't stand it when people say I inspire them.

Some days I think I'm a real badass for all that I've accomplished.
Other days I remind myself just how much more the "gym girls" can do.

Some days I can't wait for the future and how different it will be.
Other days I fear the future won't be any different than the present.

But every day, I refuse to give up.

4 comments:

  1. this?


    Some days I wonder why more people don't think I'm a success?
    Other days I can't stand it when people say I inspire them.


    POWERFUL POWERFUL STUFF.

    very.

    thanks for the monday morning brainhurt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for "me" on Google (my techy hubby said he put up some sort of link) and instead found you...so glad I happened by. I needed to read this today. It's good to know I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truer words were never blogged!

    ReplyDelete
  4. standing up


    clap clap clap clap


    Love love love this post!!!

    ReplyDelete