Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Any Body Can. Anybody can.

My simple A B C's of fitness?
Any
Body
Can.
And so can anybody. Any body and anybody, no matter where we are starting from, or how far we have to go, can do it. But sometimes it's scary and sometimes we think we're too (insert your adjective here) to do it. For me it was thinking I was too fat. For some people it's too old. Too busy.

I pushed myself out of that comfort zone with help, a lot of help, from several people. If I can pay that forward to one other person, I'll be happy as a clam. To that end, it looks like I'll start as an actual personal trainer in January. I'm still a little floored by all of this! I told a friend today that this is my passion. (To which I was told I my passion makes me obligated by The Universe to share it and guide others!) I don't see it as an obligation at all!! Even though I sometimes get overwhelmed with self doubt, I really think I have A LOT to offer to people who are looking for that help and encouragement.

So, I would also like to announce that I have purchased a domain. Don't go there now because nothing is there. I'm still trying to figure the content and technical stuff out. If I decide to have a training business outside a gym setting, it will be called Any Body Can Fitness. So that's my website! Anybodycanfitness.com.

In the meantime, you can look for me on Facebook. Just search for Any Body Can Fitness!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats - from one "body" to another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! This is so awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't be a truthier true thing ever said...because I KNOW that if I can...Any Body Can! :)

    ReplyDelete