Sunday, October 23, 2011

October 23 is the start of a new phase!

The phase is High Gear. Your challenge, should you accept it, is to park your bad attitude, your excuses, your "poor me", your self-doubt and wavering confidence at the curb. Right next to the trash cans so the trash guys will pick them up and haul them off. No room for any of that in this phase. High Gear is about pushing past all of that. I CAN do it. And here are my specific goals. I will: --Be proud of every effort I make, every day. I will tell myself every day that I'm awesome. And that my awesomeness doesn't come at the expense of anybody else. We can all be awesome. --live today for today, and make the most of it. I will wake up every day ready to take on the world with vigor AND a smile. I won't worry about tomorrow. I will not ponder yesterday unless I can learn from it. --take on challenges. --stop thinking people doubt me. If they do, let em. Either way, I care about what I think of my abilities. --stop putting myself down. That's going to be a hard habit to break, but I will do my best. (On my honor, I will try --- yeah, I was a Girl Scout!) --not waste a single day. I will live every day as a gift and treat it with the respect it deserves. --not hold a place of anger in my heart for people who hurt me. I don't have room for those people or that poison in my heart. I need the room to expand my cardiovascular capacity anyway. :) --not assume I can't do something until I've tried and proven I can't. And even then I will just use that as a measure from which to improve. --KICK SOME ASS! Anybody with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment