Thursday, October 13, 2011

Out with the old, in with the new...

Or something like that. The last few weeks have been a good time for me to examine a lot of things, including my goals, etc. I'm not saying it's not still ultimately a goal to be an employed personal trainer some day, but I think right now that's just not what I'm supposed to be focusing on. I never did much with the anybodycanfitness.com site, for a number of reasons. So I'm going to put that on ice for now. Instead, I'm going to focus on a more personal version of the basic concept. Ultimately my passion is to help people see that they can achieve whatever they want to, if they are willing to work hard enough and believe in themselves. I think a more personal approach may be a better way, but not as personal as this blog is---my personal yet very public diary! So I'm starting a blog at www.half-the-girl.com. Very much a work in it's infancy at the moment, but the good news is that I'm excited again! I forgot what that felt like! It's pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment