Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Negative Attitude

I feel very negative today...about everything. I know this is a dangerous way to feel, but right now I can't shake it very much. I really don't know where it's coming from, either.

I feel like my efforts to workout aren't good enough. I feel like I'm not capable of anything challenging. I feel like I don't have much to offer. I want to turn this around so I'm going to try the "fake it til you make it" approach, but I can't really say I believe it. Not today. Not at this moment.

Tomorrow is going to be an awesome day. Because I say so.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I could have written that same blog today. I woke up in an okay mood, but it went down hill from there and I have no idea why.

    You're right...tomorrow WILL be a great day.

    ReplyDelete