Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Asking for help...no, really, I'm asking.

It's been a bit of a year already. I'm still trudging through. But I feel a little lost in the desert. I want to see the forest, but all I see are trees. Great big trees.
I don't feel like I have much to be proud of. I really had pinned my hopes on the pending 5k, but my back decided to flare up, so it's questionable if I'll even get to try.

I'm putting myself "out there" as a certified personal trainer by working with Hershey's Moderation Nation (also the same day as the 5k!) But I just feel a little down about things. Okay, a lot down. I'm trying to muddle through it, work on the website, get back in the game despite feeling inept at all of it.

And, I have gained about six pounds. That's just unacceptable to me. I need help.
I don't know exactly what I'm asking for, though. Just help.

1 comment:

  1. http://jackfit.blogspot.com/2011/04/theres-something-i-need-to-tell-you.html

    Don't know if you read Jack, but this encouraged me the other day. I hope it does the same for you!! I've been going through a rough spell myself; I understand how you feel. You've been doing this enough to know that it's an up and down emotional ride--some days you feel unstoppable, and others, you're plodding along. We all go through it! Just keep going. You've accomplished so much, and what you're feeling is just a bump in the road.

    ReplyDelete